Translation of Nobel Quran
- An English Interpretation of the Holy Quran with English Translation and Full Arabic Text by A. Yusuf Ali (Hardcover– April 2, 2007) Buy new: $23.95 $16.29
- The Holy Quran Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali Paperback – Jan 1, 2003) Buy new: $3.95 35 Used & new from $0.09
- The Meaning Of The Holy Quran Translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali (Hardcover – May 2004) Buy new: $24.95 $20.60
- The Message of the Qur’an Translation by Muhammad Asad (Hardcover – Dec 1, 2008) Buy new: $55.00 $42.90 14 Used & new from $42.90
- Noble Qur’an, the-English ranslation of the Meanings and Commentary by Dr. Muhammand Taqi-Ud-Din Al-Hilali and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan (Leather Bound -1998) 15 Used & new from $14.64
BOOK on Islam By Dr Jerald F. Dirks MS (Divinity) Harvard Divinity School, PhD .. Muslim Convert
- Understanding Islam : A Guide for he Judaeo-Christian Reader by Jerald F Dirks (Paperback – Jan 1, 2003) 1 Used & new from $16.95
- The Cross & The Crescent by Jerald F. Dirks (Paperback – Aug 25, 2001) Buy new: $13.95 $13.67 26 Used & new from $6.00
- Abraham: The Friend of God by erald F. Dirks (Paperback – Jul 2002)Buy new: $15.95 8 Used & new from $12.95
- The Abrahamic Faiths: Judaism, hristianity, And Islam Similarities & Contrasts by Jerald F. Dirks (Paperback Dec 2004) Buy new: $15.95
- God Almighty Speaks to You by Mahmoud Abdullah / Dirks, Jerald F., Dr. (FRW) Taiba (Paperback – Jan 1,2008)
- Muslims in American History: A Forgotten Legacy by Jerald F Dirks (Paperback – Jan 1, 2006)1 Used & new from $17.95
Books on Islam by Dr Laurence Brown MD, Medical Corp US Air Force (Muslim Convert)
- MisGod’ed: A Roadmap of Guidance and isguidance in the Abrahamic Religions by Dr.Laurence B. Brown (Paperback –Feb 22, 2008) Buy new: $15.99 8 Used & new from $15.99
- The Eighth Scroll by Dr. Laurence B. Brown (Paperback Feb 22, 2008) Buy new: $15.99 $15.59
- God’ed?: The Case for Islam as the ompletion of Revelation by Dr. Laurence B. Brown (Paperback – Feb 22, 2008) Buy new: $15.99 $15.59
- Bearing True Witness, Dr. Laurence B. Brown,
- Price: $6.95
Dr. Brown is a practicing ophthalmologist, arevert to Islam, and the author of several ground-breaking books of Islamic Dawa (i.e. invitation). His first book, The first and final Commandment, is a comprehensive argument in support of the islamic claim of continuity of revelation. This present book, Bearing True Witness, is designed to assist the new convert in navigating the more controversial issues of their new, chosen religion of Islam. Inspired, assisted and approved by Shaykh Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi, this book as well as Dr Browm’s other works.
- “Wha Everyone Should Know About Islam and Muslims,” by Suzanne Haneef This popular introduction answers many of the questions that people have about Islam, including: What is the religion of Islam all about? What is its view of God? How do Muslims regard Jesus? What does it have to say about morals, society, and women? Written by an American Muslim, this book presents a brief yet comprehensive survey of the basic teachings of Islam for the Western reader.
- “Islam,” by Isma’il Al-Faruqi This volume seeks to portray the beliefs, practices, institutions, and history of Islam from the inside – as its adherents see them. In seven chapters, the author explores the basic beliefs of Islam, the prophethood of Muhammad, institutions of Islam, artistic expression, and an historical overview. The author is a former Professor of Religion at Temple University, where he founded and chaired the Islamic Studies program.
- “Islam: The Straight Path,” by John Esposito Often used as a college textbook, this book introduces the faith, beliefs and practices of Islam throughout history. The author is an internationally-renowned expert on Islam. This third edition has been updated throughout and is enhanced by new material in order to more accurately reflect the true diversity of Muslim cultures.
- “Islam: A Short History,” by Karen Armstrong In this brief overview, Armstrong presents Islamic history from the time of the Prophet Muhammad’s migration from Mecca to Madinah, up to the present day. The author is a former nun who also wrote “A History of God,” “The Battle for God,” “Muhammad: A Biography of the Prophet,” and “Jerusalem: One City, Three Faiths.”
- “Islam Today: A Short Introduction to the Muslim World,” by Akbar S. Ahmed The focus of this book is on the society and culture of Islam, not on the basic fundamentals of the faith. The author tracks Islam through history and civilizations, combating many false images people have about the Muslim world.
- “The Cultural Atlas of Islam,” by Ismail al-Faruqi A rich presentation of Islamic civilization, beliefs, practices, and institutions.